Realise the power of private practice
Fact: We can assist you in building a successful practice
Fact: A website and a high ranking with search engines will lead to new business
Fact: Physio123 will help you to grow your business while you are treating patients
Fact: If you do not have a website, patients cannot find you
Fact: You will be more than happy with our free 6 month trial aAND our no contracts policy.
Your website can give you huge advantages over your competition.
Consumers now turn to the internet when they need information to make a decision. Your website should have a positive impact on potential patients and Physio123 can build your site to do that.
- Make your physiotherapy practice stand out above the rest.
- Generate more business by word-of-mouth.
- Ease the fearís of your patients by making them feel welcome before they have even stepped foot into your clinic.
Nothing but the best!
If you provide the best treatments to your patients then you will need a website that reflects this. Physio123 provides all of this:
Have a look at our packages
Get it all now
- Completely custom designed website.
- User friendly website that will allow visitors the opportunity to access all of the information they need quickly and easily. Physio123 ensures that their websites are not only easy to navigate, but they are also optimised for every type of monitor size out there.
- Have a look at our portfolio.
A website generates business
- Our website development process is completely streamlined so you can get it all within a few weeks.
- You only need to provide us with a few bits of information and we will get going.
- Do you like the sound of our6 month free trial? You can use our services for 6 months and we wonít charge you a cent for it.
Offline promotions of your practice
- Referring patients, consultants, doctors, solicitors and other physiotherapists.
- Showcasing your services, your clinic and your staff.
- Providing the perfect impression of your clinic to potential clients.
Patients prefer to contact practices that have an online presence.
- Post the name of your domain in listings such as the Yellow Pages.
- Add your domain name onto business cards, treatment pads, letterheads etc.
- Add your domain name onto printed ads.
- Add your domain name onto the uniforms of your staff and the signage of your clinic.
- Whenever you list your contact details, make sure you include your domain name.
Browsing through a website is simple and it is a lot less stressful than calling a practice to find out what they have to offer you.
- Generate more referrals with a website.
- Highlight the unique services that you have to offer.
- Showcase your staff.
- Exceed the expectations of your clients.
- Share your stories of success.
- Increase your credibility.